H4 issue urgent help needed

Saif Ullah Arsh

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My wife applied for h4 visa in islambad pakistan on June 19.. Still she is waiting for visa .. Visa officer said her visa is approved and going for some administrative process ,, AMex saying that it has gone for security clearance... One and half month has gone.. Me and her are still waitiing.. Please help me that what kind of clearance involve in case of H4. I am on H1 visa.. I just change/transfer my h1 to other company .. Will they are inquiring about clearance from my old company or some other process. Please help me how much time they will take.. and what should i do.

I am not sure how much help it will be to you, but AR/AP takes a while. The wait can be up to six months.

Hi

My wife applied for h4 visa in islambad pakistan on June 19.. Still she is waiting for visa .. Visa officer said her visa is approved and going for some administrative process ,, AMex saying that it has gone for security clearance... One and half month has gone.. Me and her are still waitiing.. Please help me that what kind of clearance involve in case of H4. I am on H1 visa.. I just change/transfer my h1 to other company .. Will they are inquiring about clearance from my old company or some other process. Please help me how much time they will take.. and what should i do.

Hi Mr.Saifullah,

Did your Wife get her H4 visa yet?

I am in the same situation

Hi,

My wife had H4 interview on 21-oct-08 at isb embassy and since then has been waiting for the security clearance. Any idea how long normally it takes for the females to get the clearance?
Anybody who has recently got the clearance?