H4-h1-ead-h4

magik

Friends,

My wife came to US on H4 and then she got H1 approved but she could not get a project for about 8 months finally she got project and she is working on H1 from past 6 months. In the mean time she got EAD also.
Now she want to visit India but the problem is she doesn't have H1 stamping on her Passport. She is worried to get H1 Stamped becoz she was on bench for 8 months.

Here are the options ... Pls suggest me the good option.

1) Get H1 stamping with the latest pay stubs(but she dont want to work on H1 anymore and want to use her EAD, not sure will get H1 stamping or not?)
2) Apply for H4(Earlier H4 got expired need to apply new H4) and get stamped with H4 to visit India and use EAD to work here.
3)Use Advance Payroll to re-enter US(but she didnt get Advance Payroll yet).To get AP need to wait for couple of months.

Pls suggest me better option.

Thanks,
Magik.:rolleyes:

1) Get H1 stamping with the latest pay stubs(but she dont want to work on H1 anymore and want to use her EAD, not sure will get H1 stamping or not?)
2) Apply for H4(Earlier H4 got expired need to apply new H4) and get stamped with H4 to visit India and use EAD to work here.
3)Use Advance Payroll to re-enter US(but she didnt get Advance Payroll yet).To get AP need to wait for couple of months.
In either way, she will use EAD to work, and consequence of all 3 options is the same.
Ony advantage of 1 and 2 over 3 is she has a stamp in passport and she can use it to reenter the US immediately even after I485 got denied.