H4 extension Calrification Urgent!!

nisiva

Registered Users (C)
1. I have H1 visa from A company valid till Nov 03 .
2. I transfered my H1 to company B. They issued H1 valid till 2006
3. Again i tranfered my H1 to company C .They issued H1 valid till 2006

Now my question is my husband and daughter are on H4 visa from my A company valid till Nov '03,
I have not done a extension for my husband and daugter H4 visa till now. But now my C company is going
to file H4 for my husband and daughter. Will i have any query.. for not extending their H4 Visa's
My husband and daughter are with me in USA

When are the I-94's expiring for your husband and daughter? As long as they have valid I-94's there shouldn't be any problem. I did similar thing earlier.

nisiva said:
1. I have H1 visa from A company valid till Nov 03 .
2. I transfered my H1 to company B. They issued H1 valid till 2006
3. Again i tranfered my H1 to company C .They issued H1 valid till 2006

Now my question is my husband and daughter are on H4 visa from my A company valid till Nov '03,
------ it does not matter if they have H4 Visa stamp based on A or B but if they have Visa valid till 2003 and I-94 for them also EXPIRED then they are staying illegaly in US
I have not done a extension for my husband and daugter H4 visa till now. But now my C company is going
to file H4 for my husband and daughter. Will i have any query.. for not extending their H4 Visa's
My husband and daughter are with me in USA
------ if your husband or daughter dont have Valid I-94 USCIS is NOT going to extend H4, they were supposed file H4 extension BEFORE I-94 expiry date. It seems to me that if they has Visa till 2003 then they had I-94 till 2003 as you never filed H4 extension for them using form I-539 with USCIS

need more info:
Check the I-94 expiry date for your spouse and child, if it is expired in 2003 they will not get H4 extension and are staying illegaly in US and may be subject to 3/10 year bar depending when I-94 expired.( only chance is for child H4 extension if under age of 14)

H4 clarification

Hi

Thx for the reply.. My husband and daughter I 94 got expired in Nov03. Company B applied H4 extension for my husband and daughter but they did not give the papers .So soon i had to shift to another company C got my H1 yesterday only.
Will i have any queries .. Is there any way to check their status..

Thanks