H4 Experience in Mumbai

mumbaiman

Registered Users (C)
H4 experience in Mumbai

I noticed a lot of people asking this question, but very few answers. People who have been through this, kindly consider posting your experiences here. I\'m sure a lot of people would appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Got my wife\'s H4 Extension...

Two weeks ago I got my wife\'s H4 and my H1 extended in Mumbai through Drop Box.. It was just cool..dropped on Wednesday at 12PM and got it back by friday 10 AM..

Let me know if you have any apecific question

Got a new H4 for my sister

Got a new H4 for my sister after her marriage ... without any problems. You will have to go the Visa offices , and take an appointment and just have to be at the embassy at that time. Its easy and the system is good .

Do you know how many days later they give the appointment for.

With the holiday rush on now, can I get an appointment for the next day?

No Title

Why do you post your message again and again? You have received an answer before, may be you did not like it. The question of issuance of a visa is on the prerogative of the visa officer. If he feels that that there are not enough number of days left on the sponsor\'s stay in USA, he/she might deny such a visa. Technically speaking, he can also issue a visa with one day left on the sponsor\'s visa validity with ample proof that an extension or transfer has been filed. I do not feel anybody in this forum are expert enough to put themselves in the spot of a visa issuance officer and tell you what you should do. Use your head.

dude u should have thought about the visa before u got married.

dude u should have thought about the visa before u got married. I am always surprised how ppl take such imp things without seriousness