H4 and 485 question

qwerty2007

Currently holds a H4 visa under my father's petition who is sponsored by a company,but he recently quit the job where they sponsored him (worked there for 5 years) and began a new job in the same career field with a different company. I am over 21 and have done 3 finger printing sessions (before i turned 21) the last session being in 2006.
1. when will I get information on Green Card, the status on USCIS is the same since latest FP session. (just WATING patiently) sigh
2. Will my father's petition get revoked or "being Fraudulent" by the previous company and what is the aftermath of that situation.

Sincerely

Confused.

Please give more details about you & your dad's case.

Anyways,
If your dad is still in "same or similar" job description(more than job title),he will be under AC-21 guidelines.So that should not matter for continutaion of the original I-485 petition for him and subsequently all the dependents like you.Please give more details about your dad's case like I-485 RD,whats the Prioroty date of his labor,I-140 approval date,etc.

2. Will my father's petition get revoked or "being Fraudulent" by the previous company and what is the aftermath of that situation.

Well it depends on what the previous employer does with the I-140.Since I-140 is owned by the previous employer,that employer has the right to revoke it.....If that employer revokes I-140,then a NOID(Notice Of Intent to Deny) will be sent out by USCIS,and will be given 30days to reply to that NOID.With the help of a good immi. attorney,you can get the reply stating AC-21 rule,etc,etc.AFter USCIS recevies the reply,they will RE-OPEN the case.In the meantime,all the dependent's case will see no action.Until the Primary case is adjudicated.

Hope this helps,
Abhi