h1b1, Mahboob Hasan did your AVM get updated after FP ??

yo Palpal

Why can\'t you ask these sort of personal questions on private mail rather than making it a big issue.
As it is people are fustrated here for slow INS performance.

If you start asking these questions to Mehboob Hassn, Farooque Mehendi, Ismail Yusuf, Fatima Baig and Usman Rassul where will the other important thread go.

Do it privately man.

Totally agree with you

Not only this...I see many people creating new threads for already existing issues which makes it difficult for everyone to follow-up and post their responses.

So if the issue/question of yours exists already as an active thread, please post it there. It\'ll be easy to find answers/latest info in one place rather than reading each and every thread.

I always welcome your suggestion of orgainizing threads to make it easier and simpler for everyone.

yo Vishnu

Instead of spending all day going through every post, why don\'t you do some work for a change?
Who died and made you moderator of this group, anyway?

You seem to have a lot of opinions about threading-etiquette. Perhaps you should write a book and send it to the webmaster.

If you are this frustrated about INS responses, why don\'t you do something productive for a change instead of bitching at other people?

yo sick

The only reasonable thing about you is your screenname sic - > you are really sic.

Vishnu has provided useful information to several people on this forum time to time.
If Vishnu put his 2 cents on how to give structure to this site, it is for the good of masses.
It takes leadership qualities to come forward and suggest somthing as constructive.
You seem to be a sic barking dog.

Many folks keep this site active and refersh throughout the day, it is not a secret.
Immigration is a sensitive subject t millions of technocrats in this country.
they fight for 5, sometimes 10 years to come to 485 AOs stage, it is not a crime to get attracted to discussions here.
Beter watch out before lashing your dirty mind on constructive folks working here.

quick2001: don\'t get your panties in a bunch

It takes cowardice to criticize someone in an anonymous forum, not leadership.
I guess we all have a lot of the former, but very little of the latter.

I was taking offense to his deriding people for posting messages on this forum that are of no use to him.
But the truth of the matter is that there are a lot of people here whose cases closely mirror that of others.

I shouldn\'t be criticized for posting a message here that only applies to one or two other people.
I suppose I could abuse you by using the same anonymity that you did when calling me a "barking dog,"
but that wouldn\'t seem very "constructive."

If you are looking for true leadership qualities to mimick, look to CIBA and PCEe, who spend a considerable amount
of time creating and maintaining case status information for a lot of people.

Do not take out your frustation on others

Vishnu,

There are a lot of people addressing questions to a particular one in this forum don\'t be rude and pick on people. Before teaching mannars to others may be you should reflect on what are you doing. We do not log on to this forum just to read heated conversations. Please try to avoid/bear what you do not like as this is a public board.

Discipline is also important

We have several distribution lists in our office and there is a code of conduct on what to post and what not.

If your message is of personal nature directed to only one Mehboob Hassan, it is better to send him private mail instead of asking it on site. Vishnu or Milli is right in suporting some discipline on this forum.
Imagine hundreds of users sending out chaotic messages every minute.
Infact Vishnu definitely had a point in suggesting that we can create a mail alias and send our status updates there instead of crowding this site.

Discipline is definitely important. Structure is necessary.
Secondly, there is no doubt that PCee and CIBA are doing good work, but don\'t think that other\'s are not capable of doing that
If PCee or CIBA want their successor, let them send an e-mail and there will be several people ready to do it including myself.
Nobody wants to run the duplicate sumaries.

I do not think, Vishnu or Quick2001 or Milli are here to fight with anybody.
Everybody is trying to improve the site in one way or other.
I personally felt rejuvanated reading Vishnu\'s funy messages several times this year.

We need people like him also on this site.

What is your your contribution Mr. sic ?