H1B1 Denial

wasaf

hi
I applied for H1B1 ext last year and yesterday almost after 1 year they denied my H1 ext, my H1 also expired last year, If i apply for Appeal i ll b legal here and can i stay here untill any decision is made?
Can i apply for new H1B from i different Employer?
or is there any other option i got?

wasaf said:
hi
I applied for H1B1 ext last year and yesterday almost after 1 year they denied my H1 ext, my H1 also expired last year, If i apply for Appeal i ll b legal here and can i stay here untill any decision is made?
Can i apply for new H1B from i different Employer?
or is there any other option i got?

Sorry to hear about your situation. But did they give you a reason why your application got rejected? I am applying for a new H1B1 and am waiting to get the approval notice. May I ask which country are you from?

Thanks.

well i m from pakistan and my h1b1 visa got expired last year in sep...........the reason seems like my attorny messed it up....and dont know how come but he changed my job description and few more things

Is your visa a H1B, or H1B1,? they are different and that might be the reason, the second one is for countries with trade agreements with the US, currently Chile, Singapur and Mexico, Australia as well but is call E instead of B.