H1B visa transfer and extension at the same time?

GC_Europe

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone done this before....please share your experience:

Can you apply for H1b visa transfer and extension at the same time....I mean to apply for both of them together?

What are the fee for - H1b transfer -------> regular processing ?
- H1b extension

Thank you so much and I appreciate your input.

Hi,

I just did my H1 transfer + extension and got approval in a week with premium processing with CSC. Not sure on the fees since my company took care of that. There were no legal complications though.

Thanks,
Shenoma

Thank you so much Shenoma

Hi,

I just did my H1 transfer + extension and got approval in a week with premium processing with CSC. Not sure on the fees since my company took care of that. There were no legal complications though.

Thanks,
Shenoma

Shenoma....first of all congratulation on your approval.....and thank you so much for your reply!

Do you happen to know the following situation:

.....if your company applied for both of them( H1b transfer and extension....the company paid only once..I mean there are 2 requests...they paid only 1 fee for both of them....or they paid 1 fee for transfer and 1 fee for extension.

Thank you again for your reply and I really appreciate your input.

I second.
I am in the same situation, my current H1b expires this December and I have three more years on H1. My new institution is trying to do the transfer and extension at one time.
I have a dependent, and my new institution asks me to take care of my dependent part (fill out the I-539 form and provide the evidence).
The form is not complicated. But I don't know whether I shall indicate somewhere that the original petition is a transfer and extension.
Thanks

Fee

I second.
I am in the same situation, my current H1b expires this December and I have three more years on H1. My new institution is trying to do the transfer and extension at one time.
I have a dependent, and my new institution asks me to take care of my dependent part (fill out the I-539 form and provide the evidence).
The form is not complicated. But I don't know whether I shall indicate somewhere that the original petition is a transfer and extension.
Thanks

Please...do you happen to know the fee?

Thank you in advance!

I second.
Thanks

llp1....Has your institution done the transfer and extension at the same time?
How is your process going?

Please share your experience and tell me please, if you know, the fees for transfer and extension.
Thank you in advance