h1b visa revalidation -- st.louis

ganga9

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I sent my h1b docs for visa stamping and they recd it on Nov 24th 2003. when Can I expect my visa. let me know if any body in the same boat.
Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes min 90days.

Call DC office # 202-663-1225 option 1 & 0 with your passport number and ask them.

BaSh

Looking at the current speed, you should be receiving it in first or 2nd week of march.

Called DC office.

Originally posted by BaSh
It takes min 90days.

Call DC office # 202-663-1225 option 1 & 0 with your passport number and ask them.

BaSh

Bash,
I called them today and they are not giving the information.They asked me to wait 12 weeks. Is there any other way I can find the information. pl. let me know.
Thanks.

ganga,

I sent out my application on 11/24/03 too. Did you check if your money order was cashed out. They cashed out mine on 12/11/03.
However, I was told that my data has still not been loaded into the system.

when you call them, just tell them that you sent your application more than two months ago, and was told that it was not in their system so far. they then might check it for you.

Good luck

Originally posted by shoba
ganga,

I sent out my application on 11/24/03 too. Did you check if your money order was cashed out. They cashed out mine on 12/11/03.
However, I was told that my data has still not been loaded into the system.

when you call them, just tell them that you sent your application more than two months ago, and was told that it was not in their system so far. they then might check it for you.

Good luck

Hi shoba Thanks for the information.
They received my application and cashed it on Nov 24th 2003. I dont know my status now. They are not giving the information. Let me know the telephone no. Is there any other no?Bash already gave me the no. ur help is appreciated.
Thanks.

ganga,

they cashed out your money order the same day they received the application? for me it was 15 days later.

Anyway, I used the same number BaSh gave you, it is the only number as I am aware. You need to rearrange your question in a way that they can think you have a special case...

I called the visa office today and was told that my visa was issued today , yes, just today!!

I was also told that there was a problem to enter the data to their system for most of the applicatin sent out in the later novmber, now they fixed the problem,

I want to share this information with all of you guys.

good luck to all!

Originally posted by shoba
I called the visa office today and was told that my visa was issued today , yes, just today!!

I was also told that there was a problem to enter the data to their system for most of the applicatin sent out in the later novmber, now they fixed the problem,

I want to share this information with all of you guys.

good luck to all!

Congrats shoba. can you pl. send me an email. I would like to share some more information with you.
Thanks....

Shoba,
Today I called them and was tolad that they recd my papers on 12th dec . But they said its under processing.
Let me know what to do.. Can I call them again?
Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
apporved visa

Hi folks.
Thanks for the response.
I received my visa on 2nd March 2004.

Thx...