H1B Transfer Receipt Time

MaheshLogin

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My new company lawyer had filed for H1B transfer on August-14th, 2006. Till today, there is no receipt. Can someone tell me how long it is taking now to get the receipt.

All my friends are saying they got the receipt in 1-2 weeks max when they applied. Any info will be greatly helpful.

My app details are:

Date Filed: August-14th, 2006.
Type: Regular Processing.

Thanks,
Mahesh.

Any news about your receipt????

Did you hear anything from USCIS about your receipt??

I am waiting too for receipt for H1 transfer filed under regular on Aug 16.

--

The new H1B transfer needs fees of 190 + 1500 + additional fees. My lawyer did not know this and sent 1690. So they sent back the application saying to provide right fees and we applied again last tuesday(Sept-05). It reached USCIS on wedenesday monring and I am again waiting for the receipt.

Any update on your case?

We have mailed an I-129 application on Sep 6th which VSC received it on Sep 7th. This was sent for Premium Process and normally we should be receiving the receipt numbe rvia email in 2-3 business day but did not get it till today i.e, 13th Sep. Wondering what must have happened.

I sent emails to INS, but they said they do not have a record now and asked me to check back after couple of days.

Please do post your reply if you receive your receipt number.

Can you please let me know what is the email address that you had used to contact USCIS office? Can you also please let me know where di you find this email info? I mean the link to USCIS site.

Thanks.