H1B transfer pending while in home country

GC_Europe

Registered Users (C)
My H1b visa is valid till oct. 2007.

My future company will make the h1b transfer and extension at the same time(regular processing)(this week).
I'll be working for my future company on June 11th 2007....my problem is:

....I have to go to my home country on July 20th 2007( so I'll be working for my future company 1 month and a half before going to my home country)...my question is:

....my H1b transfer and extension will be pending at the time I'm in my home country.....and when I returned to U.S there will any problems even if I have the reciept no. for transfer and extension?

......do you think I should consider premium processing ..and pay extra 1000$?, this amount of money I have to pay from my pocket.

.....the company will send docs over email this week..let's say April 13th.....and I'm going home on July 20th...is it enough time for regular processing to get approved before July 20th?..I heard it may take 3-4 months to get approved...maybe more than that.

Please give me some advice and share your experience with me.

Thank you in advance

Premium Processing is a good option for you

You are right about the processing time. It is taking about 3 to 4 months. Also if you get an RFE for any reason, it may take some more time. Since you are on tight schedule, better to go for Premium processing.

Since you need to go for stamping in your home country, better to take the appointment before you leave for vacation.

Thank you cbalas

You are right about the processing time. It is taking about 3 to 4 months. Also if you get an RFE for any reason, it may take some more time. Since you are on tight schedule, better to go for Premium processing.

Since you need to go for stamping in your home country, better to take the appointment before you leave for vacation.

Thank you cbalas for the info....Yeah...I'm pretty sure I will go for premium processing to be on a safe side and to have peace of mind.