H1B Transfer Denied - Urgent!! Need Help!!

LNKR

Dear All,

Here is a brief explanation about my situation.

I was working with Company A and have a valid I-94 till Nov 2010. Meanwhile I switched to Company B on Dec 2008 and applied for a transfer.
Had 2 RFE's from USCIS and replied to both and finally got denial notice on July 23rd 2009.

My wife is on H4 visa and she got a letter from USCIS on Aug 5th stating that due to denial of Form I-539 she has no legal status to stay here and has to leave country within 30 days. Letter was dated July 23rd so that leaves us with only 2 weeks time.

Meanwhile my employer, Company B is re-appealing the case and am also filing a fresh H1B with another company C.

I am really concerned and worried about this and want to know:
a. By re-appealing the denial, will I be in status and can I continue working for Company B
b. Whether my wife and kid can stay here if we apply for fresh visas and stay with the new LIN no.

Thanks for your time.
Any help would be much appreciated, so please reply.

Hi,

I got denial notice for my H1B Extension,and my I-94 expired four months , back, my lawyer is planning file MTR,what all the chances i have.
please provide me the other options to survive.

Thanks
Umakanth

Legal Status while MTR

Dear All,

Here is a brief explanation about my situation.

I was working with Company A and have a valid I-94 till Nov 2010. Meanwhile I switched to Company B on Dec 2008 and applied for a transfer.
Had 2 RFE's from USCIS and replied to both and finally got denial notice on July 23rd 2009.

My wife is on H4 visa and she got a letter from USCIS on Aug 5th stating that due to denial of Form I-539 she has no legal status to stay here and has to leave country within 30 days. Letter was dated July 23rd so that leaves us with only 2 weeks time.

Meanwhile my employer, Company B is re-appealing the case and am also filing a fresh H1B with another company C.

I am really concerned and worried about this and want to know:
a. By re-appealing the denial, will I be in status and can I continue working for Company B
b. Whether my wife and kid can stay here if we apply for fresh visas and stay with the new LIN no.

Thanks for your time.
Any help would be much appreciated, so please reply.

I am also in similar situation. Urgent help needed. someone, please respond to this.