H1b Transfer , back and forth from company A to B.

anchoori

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends.

I came to u.s.a on h1b from company A in april 2004 ,
Moved to company B with new h1 transfer in May 2004(AS soon as after getting my SSN)
I came back to the old company( that is company B) in Nov 2004 (got an extension from company A)
I again moved to the company B In June 2006 on a short term project . (Company B h1b is still valid)
and now in Aug 2006 , I moved to the Comapny A again.

Please let me know if there is any issues for changing the companies from A --> B --> A ---> B ---> A. Now I am with Company A..

Thank you
Sri.

H1 Validity

Moved to company B with new h1 transfer in May 2004(AS soon as after getting my SSN)
I came back to the old company( that is company B) in Nov 2004 (got an extension from company A)
I again moved to the company B In June 2006 on a short term project . (Company B h1b is still valid)

Please let me know if there is any issues for changing the companies from A --> B --> A ---> B ---> A. Now I am with Company A..

Hi,

---- No issues as long as H1 validity is maintained. What issue do you have in mind?

Subramanya

There is no issue every time you make new H1 transfer.
If you do not do H1 transfer each time you will face problem in your visa stamping and AOS stage if you planning to put a immigration petition.

subramanya said:

Hi,

---- No issues as long as H1 validity is maintained. What issue do you have in mind?

Subramanya