H1B transfer and paystub (URGENT!!)

nyctechie

Registered Users (C)
my new h1b was approved about 2 months ago but my company couldn't put me on the payroll yet. And they won't be able to do so anytime soon as they are not doing well. I just started looking for jobs but don't have any paystubs and will not have any paystubs. How can I transfer my visa ? Is there a way around? I heard that you get 60 days after the visa is approved (which is already over). Please let me know if anyone had similar situations or any suggestions.

nyctechie said:
my new h1b was approved about 2 months ago but my company couldn't put me on the payroll yet. And they won't be able to do so anytime soon as they are not doing well. I just started looking for jobs but don't have any paystubs and will not have any paystubs. How can I transfer my visa ? Is there a way around?
---I dont think your H1 transfer will be approved by CIS without recent pay stubs from past employer
I heard that you get 60 days after the visa is approved (which is already over). Please let me know if anyone had similar situations or any suggestions.