H1B to get Stamped, Suggest-Mexico;Toronto;Quebec?

SirZKaGC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I need to get m H1B renewal stamped.

Q1) Plz suggest which place is recommended & why Mexico or Canada?

Following are the current time lines:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tempvisitors_wait_result.php?post=Mexico+City&x=95&y=17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Quebec:
Visitors Visas: 7 Days
Student/Exchange Visitors Visas: 7 Days
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas: 7 Days
Typical Wait Time (Workdays**) for a Nonimmigrant Visa To Be Processed***: 1 Days

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Toronto
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas: 53 Days
Typical Wait Time (Workdays**) for a Nonimmigrant Visa To Be Processed***: 1 Days

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mexico City
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas: 17 Days
Typical Wait Time (Workdays**) for a Nonimmigrant Visa To Be Processed***: 30 Days

Q2) Mexico City information suggests 30Days to process. What does this mean? I have observed people getting the visa stamped & come backing a day.

Q3) Is there any other recommended location in Mexico?

Q4) Have anyone went to Quebec for stamping? How do Quebec compares to Toronto & Mexico location?

Q5) What are all the items I need to take care of to get the visa stamped. Starting from the arrangement/any available service etc.?

Thanks

U.s. Consulate In Matamoros

matamoros, mexico is a good option they usually give you the visa the same day.

Matamoros

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tempvisitors_wait_result.php?post=Matamoros&x=94&y=10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Matamoros

Typical Wait Time (Calendar Days*) for a Nonimmigrant Visa Interview Appointment

Visitors Visas: 22 Days
Student/Exchange Visitors Visas: 22 Days
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas: 22 Days

Typical Wait Time (Workdays**) for a Nonimmigrant Visa To Be Processed***: 15 Days

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Q) Since Matamoros provide Visa in 1 Day, What does the above information of 15days suggest?

Thanks

matamoros

I Know if you call today to make an appointment in Matamoros they will give the appointment in two weeks at the most. They will give the visa the same day. I'm telling you because I have taken people to the consulate in matamoros many times and they usually get their visa the same day. Please contact me if you need more info.