H1B to G4 Visa

pd2010

Hi All,

Myself and my spouse are working in H1-B. We have I-140 EB2 (india) approved with pd june 2010. Now, I got a full time offer in international organization(United Nation) and wants me(primary) and my spouse(dependant) to convert to G4 visa as it is mandatory to convert to G4 visa to accept offer.

My dependent would like to get the GC under employment.

- Can my spouse work in G4 Visa with his existing employer and apply I-485 when the PD become current in EB2.
- Can me and my spouse change from G4 to H1B anytime.

Also, Kindly advise, How would it be feasible to get GC since UN wants the primary and spouse(dependant) to be in G4 Visa while working in UN.

Thanks

You can find the eligibility for I-485 here.

Hi All,

Myself and my spouse are working in H1-B. We have I-140 EB2 (india) approved with pd june 2010. Now, I got a full time offer in international organization(United Nation) and wants me(primary) and my spouse(dependant) to convert to G4 visa as it is mandatory to convert to G4 visa to accept offer.

My dependent would like to get the GC under employment.

- Can my spouse work in G4 Visa with his existing employer and apply I-485 when the PD become current in EB2.
- Can me and my spouse change from G4 to H1B anytime.

Also, Kindly advise, How would it be feasible to get GC since UN wants the primary and spouse(dependant) to be in G4 Visa while working in UN.

Thanks