H1B to EB5 Investor Green card transfer.

vamreddy

I have applied for my EB5 in May 2009 and the case is still pending, current time is 5 months according to USCIS.gov. But my H1B is about to expire.

My Question is what will be my status if in case I don’t get a response before my H1B Expires. Will I get EB5 approval date from my application date?

thanks
VR

I have applied for my EB5 in May 2009 and the case is still pending, current time is 5 months according to USCIS.gov. But my H1B is about to expire.

My Question is what will be my status if in case I don’t get a response before my H1B Expires. Will I get EB5 approval date from my application date?

thanks
VR

Mr. Ready, I wanted to do the same ? Did you file EB5 urself or thru attorney ? If you don't mind could you please tell me where did u made investment ?

Hi Punjabi007,

I did it myself, and I did not go through any regional centers. I have plans of investment in commercial Real Estate.

Thanks,
VR.

VR:- Do you mind sharing more info about it. I am sending you private message. Please reply if you could
Hi Punjabi007,

I did it myself, and I did not go through any regional centers. I have plans of investment in commercial Real Estate.

Thanks,
VR.