H1b status mesg

Atri123

Registered Users (C)
I dont understand this. I guess they have a program to change all "30 to 60 days" message to "150 to 180 days". This is insane.
The RFE was asking us to pay extra $1000 fee as we paid only $130. In the RFE, my company's attorney explained that it was a 2nd renewal (7th yr extension) and that the extra fee is not required.

WAC-02-066 (I-485)

"
WAC-03-118-5xxxx"
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

On September 25, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

did u get 2nd FP

ARTI123,
Did you get 2nd FP notice, I am also wac 02 066 5xxxxx,

MARCH 2002 we did our 1st FP in oakland,ca..

pathapati

Similar issue...

Was in an identical situation like yours on my H1B renewal. It took me 18 months to get aproved after several conference calls between then INS and my lawyers. Wish in your case, you receive green card approval earlier rather waiting for H1B approval. Good luck

Mine got approved

My H1b got approved and I received the approval letter last Friday. Evening when I went home and checked my mailbox, the approval letter was there. But, even now, the online case status is not updated.

Pathapati,
I havent got my 2nd FP yet.

Desi4aGC,
Sorry to hear that your H1b took 18 months. I got mine approved in 7+ months. Anyway, I am eagerly waiting for my GC approval to get rid of all these H1, EAD and AP. Hope it is approved soon.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: