h1b status and canda landing

KhalidWaheed

Hi Everybody,

I have H1B and as well canadian immigration status. I got both status from pakistan. I come first to usa. My spouse is on h4 and she is also here in usa. I want to go to canada and my spouse as well for landing. my spouse will live there i have to come back for at sometime. I want to go through vancovar border but my papers shows about toronto landing. Can anybody help me in this regard. How much money i should take with me and what should i do if they ask any question about why are you landing in vancovar instead of toronto.

Thank you

You should be okay to land in Vancouver instead of toronto

Take the money as specified in your landing docs..

Thank you very much for your reply.
What type of question they will ask because i have to come back to usa for sometime. In the papers they donto mention any amount.

Thank you

KhalidWaheed said:
Hi Everybody,

I have H1B and as well canadian immigration status. I got both status from pakistan. I come first to usa. My spouse is on h4 and she is also here in usa. I want to go to canada and my spouse as well for landing. my spouse will live there i have to come back for at sometime. I want to go through vancovar border but my papers shows about toronto landing. Can anybody help me in this regard. How much money i should take with me and what should i do if they ask any question about why are you landing in vancovar instead of toronto.

Thank you

shall be soon in the same situation have h1-b till 2007 and candaian papers may be approved what to do ? can i accept canadian landing papers and come back to the us and wait for gc-pls help