H1B Stamping

archvish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
        I have my H1B renewed couple of months back. Do I have to get the new Visa Stamped on Passport or the new I94 is OK. If I don\'t get it stamped, can I get back in US based on the new I94 or Advance Parole.

Thanks
archvish

If the new I-94 that you received along with your renewal shows the new dates(which it should) then you are fine to stay in the US . You mentioned Advance Parole so Iam assuming that you have a pending AOS application then if you want to travel outside the US either you would need to use your H1 to get back to the US in which case you would need to get a new H1 stamping (if your old stamping in your passport has expired) or you can use your Advance Parole in which case you would lose your H1 benefits, you don\'t actually need your H1 if you are past a particular period in your 485 stage . When you apply for AOS(I-485) , you have two choices either keep using your H1 till you get your gc or use your EAD / Advance Parole .
   This is what I have understood of the process , I might be wrong , get others opinion too .

No Title

Thanks,
I have applied 485 more then a month ago. So I think I don\'t have to get the new Visa stamping on my passport while I am in US.

archvish

doe any one kno where to get the H! stamped in US without leavinng and going to India