H1b stamping documents required

shahzadaslam

Hi,

I went for interview last week in islamabad. I had applied for myself. It was my first interview. VO asked lot of questions about employer and client project. At the end she handed me 2 white papers. These are the list of documents needed.
1. Interior and exterior photos(15) of the petitioning employer's work premises.
2. A list of all employer's active projects and indicate who is the client and point of contract.
3. Provide a detailed and specific of how H/L worker wil be employed during next 12 months.
4. Tax returns of 2006,2007 and 2008.
5. Original 1040/W-2 forms and pay stubs for each year that the benificiary worker has worked in US.
6. W-2 forms for all the people employed by petitioner for 2007 and date of their joining.

In other document it is mentioned that your application has been approved and must undergo administrative process. VO asked me to hold my passport or not? so i told her to hold it.
My employer saying that they cannot give the tax return of year 2008.
I am really confused.. does this signify that if I does not provide one of document listed will they refused visa?

My employer saying that they cannot give the tax return of year 2008.

2008 tax return will be filed in 2009. But you can ask your employer to provide financial for the year 2008 till Sept. 30, 2008. He can provide quarterly employment tax return also for the last 3 quarter of 2008. These documents will hopefully solve your problem

30 days are the standard time period to submit the required documents from the requested date. But, as quickly you submit these documents, processing will be resumed.