H1b Stamping and Landing

Questions: Entry and Exit

Hi,

I am planning my trip the following April this way: Leaving US for Australia, and then go to China, and then fly to Canada from China, and then come back to US.

I currently hold H1B visa and the main purpose for going to Canada is for landing. Does it affect the procedure if I land from China? What do i need to do to get a permit to get back to US from Canada? I heard there is a 30 days rule somehow waives the requirement for visa, how does that works? Do I need to get my H1B visa stamped on my passport? (currently it is in 757)

Any help is appreciated.

Appointments

Click the calender.If it has a number on dates, indicating the number of appointments available, then click that date.
A table containing the number of appontments with the time will open up.
By the way, for Vancouver, it seems, that they give appointments only for Fridays, for H1.

LabCheck75,
Nice to read your updated story. I have a question here, Did you send your passport to visa office for PR visa stamping via mail, or you just travel over there and hand in the passport in person and get the stamping right away? Your reply is much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP! H1 revalidation question

I have worked for company A for 4 months on H1.Then i joined company B and i have my new H1(I797 ) but my passport does not have the new H1 (from company B) stamped.

1)I need to go to Europe for a interview and I am wondering if i will have a problem while reentering USA?

2)Can I hvae my H1(company B) revalidated in Canada or Mexico?

Please let me know.

Thanks !