H1b Rfe

snowshoe

Hi,
I have applied for H4 to H1 visa at the vermont service center through a consulting firm. The receipt date is 7th June 2005. I got a RFE on 23rd june saying that they want a detail description of my job with the percentage of work I will be doing.
My Employer told me that the attorney has prepared a detailed document to answer this RFE and it has been send on 5th of July .
Has anybody faced a similiar RFE. Does this kind of RFE create a problem in the approval.
Please let me know.

Thanking you in advance
-Snowshoe

it is happening to me. Can you please check with ur attorney to see how they responded to RFE? My RFE was asking about client itineary details (with job description, project duration, start date etc) which is equiwalent to having a contract. I heard that if sufficient material is given it is an approval.

rrajendr,

My attorney told me that he prepared a document giving the details of project I will be working on along with the percentage of work I will be doing on that project.
I am just hoping that things go fine with my Visa approval

Thanks
-Snowshoe

Guys,

I applied on May18th and two weeks back i got a RFE too...

Let me ask you guys this...can we get RFE without getting a receipt notice....i mean my company said that they havent received a receipt notice yet but got an RFE. Is this possible.

and they said that INS emailed them. Does INS contact via email. ??

-Amorous

RFE before issuing receipt number is possible. However I haven't heard on an RFE through email, may be it is possible.

I think RFE through email is possible because my employer told me that he got the receipt notice through email.

Thanks for your replies guys...but why so much delay..i hope that RFE doesnt have any negative effects on the whole process...

any idea on how much does it might take to get receipt notice after RFE

Crossing my fingers...

Thanks

-Amor

I am sorry I have no idea. I have applied through premium process and its been more than 15 days responding to the RFE but no response from the INS.
I am praying things go fine.

-Snowshoe

have you seen the vermont service center processing times website...its updates as of today...but still shows the date as April 16...

this is crazy buddy...

-Amor

Does anyone know whats happening at the Vermont Service center and if the RFE has any negative effect on the approval.

Thanks
-Snowshoe

Rfe

You got your RFE earlier than mine. I just received it today. How many days did they process your papers after the completion of the additional requirements. I presumed that all your papers are approved already, right? Can you give me the dates you received your RFE and its approval date. Posting it is highly appreciated. Thanks.