H1b RFE - h1 transfer

pcsri1956

I got big RFE on my h1b transfer.

RFE
----
Submit one of the following as evidence that beneficiary quialifies for "speciality occupation"

1. Evidence showing that he or she holds a United States baccalaureate or higher degree required by the occupation from an accredited college or university; or

2. Evidence showing that he or she holds a foreign degree determined to be equivalent to a united states baccalaureate or higher degree required by the occupation from an accredited college or university; or

3. Evidence showing that he or she holds an unrestricted state license , registration or certification which authorizes him or her to fully practice the profession and be immidiately engaged in that occupation in the state of intended employment or

4. Evidence showing that he or she has a combination of education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience that is equivalent to completion of a united states baccalaureate or higher degree in speacility occupation and has recognition of experience in speciality through progressively responsible positions directly related to the speciality.

The evidence submitted does not satisfactorily establish that that the beneficiary is qualified to perform services of a Software Engineer. Therefore, you must submit additional documentation to establish that the beneficiary is quailfied for a speciality occupation the the field the the job offered.

If you feel the beneficiary is qualified for the job offered through his/her education only:

Please submit additional evidence that clearly shows the beneficiary qualifies for a "speciality occupation". Submit a statement/ or evidence detailing how the beneficiary's degree in Mechanical Engineering qualify him/her for the proffered position as a(n) Software Engineer.

Submit copies of beneficary's college transcripts emphazing the classes taken that you feel qualify him/her for the position offered.

If you feel the beneficiary is qualified to perform sevices in a speciality occupation through a combination of education specialized training and/or work experience in areas related to the speciality:

Please submit an evaluation from an official who has authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or university which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience.

--------------
Bachelors : Mechanical,india
Masters: Mechanical, usa

Some work experinece , 1 year in IT

Lawyer didn't get my foerign credential evaulation while filing for h1b as I had Masters.

I am in big mess.

My lawyer contacted experience evaluation for showing BS(comp) equivalency with my computer science courses(in bachelors & masters) and experience. Evaluation agency is asking for atleast 3 years exp. I don't have 3 years exp.

I didn't have this problem before from USCIS.

I very much worried about my h1b. Can I file a fresh h1 transfer with pending h1b RFE.

Please help.