H1B Revalidation

shinlee

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have my old H1 (still lot of time to expire)and I also have my new H1 as I changed my job.

I read on immihelp.com that I cannot send in for revalidation unless the old H1 expires in next 60 days.

If I travel out of US to India will I have any problems whiles returning back with both my old H1 as well as new H1(Not on passport).

Thanks for your help in advance.

I have my old H1 (still lot of time to expire) and I also have my new H1 as I changed my job.

I read on immihelp.com that I cannot send in for revalidation unless the old H1 expires in next 60 days.
------- That is correct info

If I travel out of US to India will I have any problems whiles returning back with both my old H1 as well as new H1(Not on passport).

------- If you have Valid Visa stamp in passport ( even if it has other company name the Visa stamp is valid) you should be back before your H1b visa stamp expire and at POE show your H1B visa stamp AND the New H1 Transfer Approval notice and you will get new I-94 till the validity of H1 extension/transfer approval notice.
*** When you leave US, you must surrender both the I-94 one that is in your passport and other that came with H1 transfer approval and is attached lower right side of approval notice. Ask pin or staple from airline counter and staple both the I-94 and give it to airline counter and keep the copy of each I-94 (front and back) for your future records at home in immigration file for future references. better take the new employer letter with you and 2-3 recent pay stubs(show only at POE if asked)

Hi Ginnu,

Could you tell me if anyone has done online H1b visa-appointment schedule in Mumbai recently.
I am not sure where to post this topic.
Regards,