H1b Revalidation

harikrishnaxyz

Hi,
I came to US with company 'A' on August2003.But i was on bench for three months as he is unable to show me the Project.So i have transferred to Company 'B'.From Nov2003 to tilldate i am in project and have Paystubs.
Here are my questions.
1. What are the chances to get my visa RE_VALIDATED as i dont have paystubs for compant A.
2.In the interview with the consular is it safe to say that i am in bench for three months.
3.Which is better place to get the visa( India or Canada).

I appreciate your help.

Kris

Assuming your till date is Dec'2004 you should not have any problem as long as you have W-2 instead of Pay-stubs for Last year (2003)..

Q 1)They might ask you . why you transferred for new company..( say got good offer ).. .. I hope Not.. Definetely NOT
Q 2) Show paystubs,, ( say i dont have them ) but tell them i got W-2 for last year what i earned.. ( even though it shows comapny name u can get on) or U can say i volunteered Pay with training i took from them.. be confident.. Only if they ask... Dont even slip a word...

If it is a re-validation go to Canada than india (Keep all doc's with U ,will be fine )

Moreover if you present H1 is valid( expiring soon apply for next H1 and then go CA)...

:: I am not a lawyer or professional .. These are advices which you should not take them granted.. All is your at own risk..

harikrishnaxyz said:
Hi,
I came to US with company 'A' on August2003.But i was on bench for three months as he is unable to show me the Project.So i have transferred to Company 'B'.From Nov2003 to tilldate i am in project and have Paystubs.
Here are my questions.
1. What are the chances to get my visa RE_VALIDATED as i dont have paystubs for compant A.
2.In the interview with the consular is it safe to say that i am in bench for three months.

I appreciate your help.

Kris
>> they may not ask u for paystubs. just keep the last 2 pay stubs
make sure u carry last yrs tax returns.
>> dont tell anything about bench as there is no such term in immigration!

>> India