H1b REVALIDATION- PASSPORT question

harsha_c

Registered Users (C)
hello

I am scheduled to go for h1b revalidation this week to canada and just realized that

a) passport needs to be valid for atleast 6 months past the intended stay in the US.

My pass port expires next year and I am applying for the h1 revalidation till 2007.

Can someone let me know if this is critical issue and the consulate will deny my revalidation ??

Any suggestions on this issue on how it works, do i need to extend my passport and then go for revalidation?

Could someone let me know as soon as possible as I am scheduled to fly this wednesday

thanks a lot in advance
Harsha

harsha_c said:
hello

I am scheduled to go for h1b revalidation this week to canada and just realized that

a) passport needs to be valid for atleast 6 months past the intended stay in the US.

My pass port expires next year and I am applying for the h1 revalidation till 2007.

Can someone let me know if this is critical issue and the consulate will deny my revalidation ??

Any suggestions on this issue on how it works, do i need to extend my passport and then go for revalidation?

Could someone let me know as soon as possible as I am scheduled to fly this wednesday

thanks a lot in advance
Harsha
It is not worth going to canada without renewing your passport. Get it renewed your pp before going to Canada.