H1B revalidation and labor certification

comm.junk

I am planning to apply H1B revalidation in Chennai consulate. My employer had filed labor certification for my green card. Can someone let me know what do I need to fill in DS-156 visa application to question

"Has Anyone Ever Filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on Your Behalf?"

Thanks.

comm.junk said:
I am planning to apply H1B revalidation in Chennai consulate. My employer had filed labor certification for my green card. Can someone let me know what do I need to fill in DS-156 visa application to question

"Has Anyone Ever Filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on Your Behalf?"
----- your answer will be NO becase LC is NOT immigrant petition, I-140 is immigrant petition and no I-140 has been filed for you at this time, I-140 or Immigrant petition is filed AFTER LC is approved
Thanks.

So...Ginnu, My husband is going for H4 visa. Does he say "YES" because our I140 is approved and we have opted for Consular processing ??
We will be going back to chennai for the interview.
I am on H1 B and he is on H4 . He is going to get his revalidated visa stamped

vvlabor said:
So...Ginnu, My husband is going for H4 visa. Does he say "YES" because our I140 is approved and we have opted for Consular processing ??
--- what do you mean by OUR I-140????? It seems I-140 was filed for YOU if that is true then your spouse has to say NO as no I-140 for him was filed by any employer
We will be going back to chennai for the interview.
I am on H1 B and he is on H4 . He is going to get his revalidated visa stamped

Sorry for asking you this question again....My G.C application process is for the whole family.

So how can he say "no" when I have applied for 1140 and got a approval. His details are also included as to spouse details. NVC number is created for me and a fee bill generated in the CP process.

Does he still say no.....??

vvlabor said:
Sorry for asking you this question again....My G.C application process is for the whole family.

So how can he say "no" when I have applied for 1140 and got a approval.
------ YOU have NOT applied I-140 you Employer filled I-140 for YOU. go to your lawyer for more info
His details are also included as to spouse details.
---It does NOT mean I-140 is filed for HIM
NVC number is created for me and a fee bill generated in the CP process.

Does he still say no.....??