H1B revaildation - Please check your photographs......!

Ti Jiang

Registered Users (C)
I got my PP back today with a temporary refusal to stamp the H1B visa. Reason given was the the photograph has to be a frontal view with a white background. I checked the travel.state.gov today and saw that this new condition has been imposed. When I sent the package two and a half months back, there was no such requirement like this to my knowledge. I had checked the websites for this and sent in a 3/4th side view. Well I have to resend the package. State dept. has happily gobbled my hard earned $120 fees, that I\'ll have to send again.

No need to send fee again!!

There is no need to send fee again (unless you want to :) ). All you have to do is send proff that you paid the fee. I got my passport returned with temporary refusal as the photgraaph was not in white background, I send new photographs and the complete package and send proof of fee payment in the initial application (in my case i had send money order from the post office, so i made copies of the money order stubs and a copy of the receipt and mailed it to Washington)
and i just got my visas stamped yesterday, so no need to pay fees again.

urgent

i have sent my photograph in a light blue backgroud. At the website its say white or light background photograph. I am worried about what to do now. Is it necessary to re-sent the photograph and if yes where and which address and whom to address.. I would appreciate your help thanx.