H1B related question

svaday

Registered Users (C)
Currently, I am in the United States in H1B visa status (3rd year of 1st) and is going to expire on September 30th, 2013. My company is re-sponsoring me for the H1B for the second time.

I have a question,
Suppose, I did not get the H1B visa acceptance confirmation by October 1st but got it after 2 weeks then what will be my status and do I still be eligible to work and get paid from my company for that gap period.

Please let me know. Thank you

H1B Extension Related Queries

Hi Rajiv,

I need some info. My H1B got expired on July 2012. I worked in US only 1 year during my validity period. I came back to India on Aug 2011 and stayed back in India from Aug 2011 to till date. In between my visa got expired on July 2012(1st 3 year term). Now i'm looking for consultant or employer who can apply H1B extension for me. i'm having B1 Visa which is valid till 2018. I'm eagerly looking for H1b Extension. Please help to get into the ways...

H1B amendment

Hi Rajiv,

I need some information on H1B amendment. I was hear in US for an Inhouse-project and worked for the the parent company which has sponsored my H1 for a period of ten months( project completed) ..now i am in a new organization with LCA filed and approved for the new location .Now my employer informed me that he needs to file an amendment for the same.My question is that ,Is it necessary to file an amendment every time i change the client or Is it only need when there is material change in the actual petition filed at the time of H1.(Example: In house project to client location, change in the wage rate or significant change in the job roles and responsibilities).

Thanks
SK

Your H-1B extension should reach respective USCIS service center on or before September 30, 2013 and if you receive receipt you are good.

Srujankumar
Change in client location which is out of existing geographic location mentioned in LCA is a material change therefore requiring amendment to existing approved H-1B