H1b Reentry - Please advice

sash_he

Hello,
I have a H1B Stamping with my old employer till Jan 05. I filled my H1b Transfer to my new company on Sep 14th and I only have the receipt notice at this time ( Did not do premium processing ). I am planning to travel on Nov 19th and reenter on Dec 5th. My question is
1. Can i reenter with my old employers Visa? or Do i also need the new employers h1b approval notice in hand?
2 Can i reenter with my old employer's Visa along with just the H1b Transfer recepit in hand?
3. How risky is it do the above if it's legaly alowed?

Please advise

Thanks
sashidhar

Concurrent H1B and I94

H1B visa sponsored by employer A is stamped on the passport and I 94 arrival depature record is also attached with the passport valid till Oct 2005. Now, the second concurrent H1B approval notice is in hand with new I 94 attached to it with validity upto Dec 2005. If we will travel outside US this year and return back to US in 2 weeks. 1) Is it necessary to get the new H1B and H4 Visa stamped on the passports for the reentry purpose ? or the existing Visa stamp will be good for reentry at US airport. 2) Would Visa officer at airport validate I94 based on concurrent H1B visa which has validity till Dec 2005 ? 3) Is it required to show concurrent H1B visa at the port of reentery in US ?
Please share your expertise and/or experience.