H1B receipt notice

sunny1971

Registered Users (C)
Hi I applied for H1B regular cap on April 2. Today got an email from my lawyer stating that checks have been cashed and later another email with the receipt notice from VSC. This notice is dated April 24th. I guess I was the lucky one. My lawyer has applied for many H1B's but mine was the first one that got selected in the lottery.

Guys please dont give up hope just yet...u still stand a chance. Receipts notices are still coming in.
Good luck!

Hi I applied for H1B regular cap on April 2. Today got an email from my lawyer stating that checks have been cashed and later another email with the receipt notice from VSC. This notice is dated April 24th. I guess I was the lucky one. My lawyer has applied for many H1B's but mine was the first one that got selected in the lottery.

Guys please dont give up hope just yet...u still stand a chance. Receipts notices are still coming in.
Good luck!

What is the status of your application number? did you check in "http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis" to find the status of your file?
:confused:

Good luck!
u mean your application must have reached uscis by April 2nd right??

because from what i have heard.....they had enough application by third that they stop accepting them.

my application has also got approved today. I checked on USCIS website. An approval notice has been mailed to me.

my company applied for me under Masters Quota and I am yet to get the hear anything .. my company said they're still waiting for my H1 receipt ... I am wondering why is it taking so long

I have applied premium process April 2nd for Undergrad Quota and havent received any response yet. Any body knows if people still receiveing receipt notices?
I spoke to my lawyer to find out if my check has been cashed (last week). Lawyer told me that the check have not been cashed and as of May 1st I havent received answer from USCIS. Neither receip nor Rejection.

Do you guys think that there are any chances that they are still sending receipts??

Please help.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

My application is filled in california center wht my consultant told me.....had any one or your friends got any receipt # issued from this center?

My application is filled in california center wht my consultant told me.....had any one or your friends got any receipt # issued from this center?

hi
mine is also with the same centre. My petition got accepted yesterday. Wait for 2 more weeks for futher confirmation.

my application has also got approved today. I checked on USCIS website. An approval notice has been mailed to me.

Do they approve it so soon? As now they are just providing the receipt numbers of the petitions if i am right? Does the status say that it is approved?What does it mean if it is approved or wating for approval? Any differences between them?

My notice says: Approval Notice. That my petition has been approved. Before this I had received the Receipt Notice. So now my H1B petition is through and its not pending or in waiting anymore....

Yes it got approved within 7 days from the receipt notice.

My notice says: Approval Notice. That my petition has been approved. Before this I had received the Receipt Notice. So now my H1B petition is through and its not pending or in waiting anymore....

Yes it got approved within 7 days from the receipt notice.

I got the receipt, but my receipt number is in waiting for approval state. You suggest we need to wait for a week or so? My consultant was mentioning that it can be approved by any time on or before July? Could give some inputs

Hi i got email from my consultant "Your Application was Selected in the lottery, I will send your LIN# by this week end". Best of luck guys you also will get soon

my company applied for my H1 on Masters' Quota, and i am yet to hear anything until today (May 3, 2007) , i feel like it is getting to late, my company is telliing me, just wait , is waiting worthy?