H1B receipt notice

bhaskar kolluri

Does any one got reciepts filed after May 2nd 2006??? plzz let me know thanks..

I have recently read an article stating that all I129 are processed by VSC and CSC. Will this help or delay even more?

thanks

bhaskar kolluri said:

I have recently read an article stating that all I129 are processed by VSC and CSC. Will this help or delay even more?

thanks

supposed to help, but there were lot of applications filed in April, hence the delay right now, wait another month, dont worry.

next time give more details like regular or premium processing etc... and if it a new h1b or a transfer.

csrini1 said:
supposed to help, but there were lot of applications filed in April, hence the delay right now, wait another month, dont worry.

next time give more details like regular or premium processing etc... and if it a new h1b or a transfer.

USCIS actually issue a memo recently on delay of H1B receipt numbers.SO I would not worry for couple of more days

Filed June 28th premium, no receipt yet

How come the receipt is so slow now? Anyboby got similar situation?

My status:

Applied: June 28th
Mode: Premium Processing
Delivery: by FedEx, accepted by USCIS on June 29th
Receipt notice: not yet
Approval: not yet

Mine filed in April 1 week. Today its already July 14th and I have not yet recieved the EAC number...It was a fresh H1 under normal processing. What could be wrong?

hey there

Mine case is more worst.

H1 b petition: new
petition couriered :eek:n may 24th
petition delivered: on may 25th at vermont center
processing mode:normal
receipt number:no information(only courier delivery confirmation number)

guys any clue,what could be wrong?Though the check was cashed by uscis.

thnx

bhaskar kolluri said:

thanks
My case date is 10th May and I also received my Receipt No.
Thanks.

synaqvi said:
My case date is 10th May and I also received my Receipt No.
Thanks.

Hi friend! :) seems you and me are in the same situation right? where are you going to work after VISA come out?

thanks

Receipt date May 18

I received my receipt notice on May 18. But no news on approval. I don't know why it is taking so long. It used to be much better beofre.

What is the process of changing regular processing to Premium processing?

What's the latest recipt notice for which H1-B. I read some where May 1, 2006. Anyone later than that?
This will help figure out whether this a traffic delay or some thing is wrong with delayed cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting since 31st Jan 2006. My company applied for my transfer of my H1. I am wondering still how much time they will need to approve. Can any one tell me or give me some idea...

anyone applied for H1 premium in July and got approval??? I havent recvd any reciept/approval yet since 15days!!!! :mad:

H1B Receipt (H1 Transfer)

:mad: Hi All

My Employer has sent the documents by FedEx on 08/10/2006 to VSC for H1 Transfer. When i should expect the receipt from INS? Is there any way to find out that VSC has received your H1 documents and receipt has been sent to the employer..

thanks in advance

xtension said:
anyone applied for H1 premium in July and got approval??? I havent recvd any reciept/approval yet since 15days!!!! :mad:
My h1 was filed on 7/21 . Received receipt number on 7/28. Approved on 8/1.
Received original approval copy on 8/10.

You can ask you employer to check whether the H1 FEE CHEQUE has been cleared/cashed or not also track the fed ex tracking no.

man@work said:

My Employer has sent the documents by FedEx on 08/10/2006 to VSC for H1 Transfer. When i should expect the receipt from INS? Is there any way to find out that VSC has received your H1 documents and receipt has been sent to the employer..

thanks in advance

hi all
i had applied for my H1 (for masters quota i am in my OPT)
My employer said Uscis had received my package by july 2nd week
but still did not get the receipt yet
then my employer siad they had applied for premium processing
2 weeks back but still i didnot get any receipt ..
they didnot send any package back
i really dont know whats happening
can any one please help me in this
thanks
vijaya :confused:

Hi,

Did you get your receipt notice? Is your application regular or premium processing? Mine was filed on August-14 and have not received the receipt yet. I am worried.

Thanks.

man@work said:

thanks in advance