H1B -- Not Approved???

l1h1user

Registered Users (C)
New H1B processing
Vermont Service Centre,
Change Of Status
Receipt date : May 19th

Dont worry. Vermont is currently processing applications between May 16th and May 26th.

l1h1user said:
New H1B processing
Vermont Service Centre,
Change Of Status

how bout the ones that they sent to Nebraska?

any idea why they sent them to NE?? Mine was received on May 11 in Vermont, but it's in Nebraska since August 7th?

Let me know thanks!

How do you know they are processing May 16 to 26th reciepts ?

Is there a website or something that has this specific information.

I know of only USCIS website for status check. That is not updated regularly It is like once in 15 days or more.

-Sk

My H1B is approved. Its very strange my employer who applied got the documents but the case status online didnot change.

New H1B processing
Vermont Service Centre,
Change Of Status
Approved Notice Date : September 19th 2006

l1h1user said:
My H1B is approved. Its very strange my employer who applied got the documents but the case status online didnot change.

New H1B processing
Vermont Service Centre,
Change Of Status
Approved Notice Date : September 19th 2006

my receipt date was may 18 and i still dont have any information

New H1-B
Vermont
EAC-06-183-xxxxx
Sent Date - April 4th
Reciept Date - June 6th (what a blunder that was, 2 months to give a reciept date)
Last Updated Date - 19 Sept (as per online status check)
Status - Still processing.

I dont know why the status did not change but only the Last updated date change. Any idea about this?

Regards,
Pradeep

This is common. It happens many a times that the date changes but the status remains same. Nothing to worry about. It means they r working on it.

xsailor said:
how bout the ones that they sent to Nebraska?

any idea why they sent them to NE?? Mine was received on May 11 in Vermont, but it's in Nebraska since August 7th?

Let me know thanks!

Mine got sent to NE too. I have got the same receipt date as yours in those both places (Vermont and NE). Have you heard any more updates from them? My HR just extended mine to premium services to force it out in 15 days, but I don't know since my EAD is already over couple days ago, therefore I am currently unemployed until the visa comes out.

need help(fresh h1b)

Hi all,

I have applied h1b through one company.on aug 23rd i got query requesting additional documents.i have contacted employee and atorny,employee said that we already replyed,but atorny said they did not answer upto now ,will be going to answer like that .......
it is almost two months from query date,
what can i do now
pls advice me

thanks
meena