H1B interview at Chennai

mahesh_10

I was issued 221g blue document with the following queries, returned back all my documents and asked me to drop all the documents at any vfs drop box:

1.A Copy of Contract between US employment Agency (Petitioner) and the Job site (the location where you will actually work)
2.A letter (On letter head) from the personnel departmnet at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
3. The applicant's complete itinerary of services, including campany names and addresses.

Can anyone tell me on the kind of documents I need to produce for queries at 1 & 2. Should it be generic or specific to me for query at 1 ?
What are the chances of obtaining the visa once I produce the above how long it would take to get the stamping done?

Appreciate if some one can answer.

Thanks/MM

This is very common requirements but all the documents are very specific to you only. Even contract between your sponser company and client must be speicific to you for atleast 3 years with complete project description and your participation and responsibility - it must be very specific, generic answer leasds to suspicison leads to visa rejection.
If you provide genuine itenary for your 3 years project work and embassy believes it then you will be issued a visa.

mahesh_10 said:
I was issued 221g blue document with the following queries, returned back all my documents and asked me to drop all the documents at any vfs drop box:

1.A Copy of Contract between US employment Agency (Petitioner) and the Job site (the location where you will actually work)
2.A letter (On letter head) from the personnel departmnet at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
3. The applicant's complete itinerary of services, including campany names and addresses.

Can anyone tell me on the kind of documents I need to produce for queries at 1 & 2. Should it be generic or specific to me for query at 1 ?
What are the chances of obtaining the visa once I produce the above how long it would take to get the stamping done?

Appreciate if some one can answer.

Thanks/MM