H1B/H4 Visa Stamping at Tijuana, Mexico on 4/20/2007

arkrish123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends

I and my wife are having H1b/H4 Visa Stamping at Tijuana, Mexico on 4/20/2007. If any one has visa stamping on the same day and interested in joining us from LA or San Diego please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Please let me know

Hi,

Please let me know the procedure to be followed to get an appointment
for H1/H4 visa stamping in Mexico. I too need to go for stamping ASAP. I am planning for trip to India in this june or july. So I am planning of going for stamping before that without having to face any risk while returning from India. Also please could you let me know the required documents to be taken for visa stamping.

Thanks in advance,
Radhika....

Hi

You need to book the appointment by online, paying $10. The website for booking the appointment is visa-usa.com.mx

The documents that I am taking with me are

Approval Notice and LCA (Bunch of documents that you will receive from the employer)
Passport
DS-156, DS-157
Paystubs
Bank statements
W2
Tax returns
Letter from Client
Rent bills / Utility Bils (Eletricity, Telephone, etc)

If any one is interested in joining me from LA or San Diego for Visa Stamping at Tijuana, Mexico on 4/20/2007, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Yes I did take one appointment for the whole family.

I and my wife are having H1b/H4 Visa Stamping at Tijuana, Mexico on 4/20/2007. If any one has visa stamping on the same day and interested in joining us from LA or San Diego please let me know.

Sure, I will post my experience.

Any one interested in joining me from LA or San Diego for visa stamping on 4/20/2007 at Tijuana please do send me a PM or reply to this post.

Thanks in advance

Quick question - on consulate location

I have a quick question on the consulate address:

According to this link http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/tijuana/niv.html

As of January 16, 2007 all visa operations have been transferred from the American Consulate General facility located at Col. Hipodromo in Tijuana to the Consulate Annex located at Diego Rivera #2 in Zona Rio, Tijuana.

But my appointment letter show Col. Hipodromo in Tijuana as address. Do you know which one is current since you have been there recently.

Thanks!