H1B filed on 4/3 to VSC, no receipt, check not cashed!!!

unitednations said:
I filed a great deal of h-1's in the first and second week of April.

The only ones that have been cashed so far are premium processing.

Non premium processing cases have not been cashed yet. Not one single check.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a software engineer from India with 2 yrs of work ex. I have done Masters in Computer Applications. I have applied for H1b on 10th April through some consultant. I have some questions to clarify. How much time will it take for approval from USCIS?
After approval what are the chances of getting my visa stamped. My family & I really need this offer for US as its really a matter of life. Please reply me.
My experience is all real and so is my degree. What are the other common reasons for rejection? I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Ashoo

mailed on 4/4, no receipt notice yet

I tracked the mail and found that my mail arrived Vermont on 4/5,but I haven't got receipt notice yet. Called USCIS, they said no my info in their system. and it will take 60 days to track the post office money order. Should I wait or file a duplicate application?

np_ut,

He got this tuesday 05/02.
Mine was filed regular, not sure if the check has been encashed. Didnt get time to check with the HR.

Thanks

Yesterday we received the receipt number for h4 extension. The receipt is from CSC. But it took more than 5- 6 weeks to get the receipt and the check was cashed today.

H1 Regular Approval

My H1 and my wife's H4 are approved on 6/16/2006.

Application sent - 04/08/06
Receipt : CA - 4/26
Approval Date - 06/16

Thanks
Saik