H1B extension

Ram12

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Iam currently working for company A and Company B has applied Labour and got approved on my name ,which is now 365 days old. But company B without letting me know used my labour for different guy and my 6th year of h1B expiry date is nearing.

My question is can I get an 7th year extension from Company A showing the approved labour which was applied on my Name from comapny B as proof for my extension even though it was already substitute to some one else .

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.
Ram12

LC belongs to your sponser not to you though your name on it. If the approved LC is substituted officically and the papers are under process, you have no way to claim your 7th yr extn.

Ram12 said:
Hi Guys,

Iam currently working for company A and Company B has applied Labour and got approved on my name ,which is now 365 days old. But company B without letting me know used my labour for different guy and my 6th year of h1B expiry date is nearing.

My question is can I get an 7th year extension from Company A showing the approved labour which was applied on my Name from comapny B as proof for my extension even though it was already substitute to some one else .

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.
Ram12

To get 7thyrH1b extension with I-94 is it neessary to have h1b visa stamp in passport

Dear Great Guru Please help,

My case ---Me and My spouse came to USA on L1 and L2 visa respectively.
Filed for h1B visa ,Both got H1b petetion with valid I-94 till march 2007.
But we never went ouside USA ,Once we went to Canada and use Auto revalidation.
We are working on h1b with valid I-94 BUT DON'T HAVE H1B VISA STAMPED in our passport as we never went outside USA and never been out of status have all paystubs etc.

My question is :--When we will apply for 7th year extension on the base of pending labour,Is it necessary to have any previous H1b visa stamped in the passport in order to get H1b petetion extension with valid I-94 (So we don't need to go for stamping outside USA)??

great guru said:
LC belongs to your sponser not to you though your name on it. If the approved LC is substituted officically and the papers are under process, you have no way to claim your 7th yr extn.

When your H1 transfer came along with I 94 at bottom and it is valid before your 7th year extn, you are in status and your 7th yr will be extended with a pending LC.

Visa stamping in the pp is necessary, if you want to go out and come back to USA, if you are not planning go out side US , you can stay without visa stamping in US and keep renewing / extending/transfering your H1, may be any number of years

QUOTE=sharma_rita]Dear Great Guru Please help,

We are working on h1b with valid I-94 BUT DON'T HAVE H1B VISA STAMPED in our passport as we never went outside USA and never been out of status have all paystubs etc.

My question is :--When we will apply for 7th year extension on the base of pending labour,Is it necessary to have any previous H1b visa stamped in the passport in order to get H1b petetion extension with valid I-94 (So we don't need to go for stamping outside USA)??[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply Great Guru
Appreciated!

great guru said:
When your H1 transfer came along with I 94 at bottom and it is valid before your 7th year extn, you are in status and your 7th yr will be extended with a pending LC.

Visa stamping in the pp is necessary, if you want to go out and come back to USA, if you are not planning go out side US , you can stay without visa stamping in US and keep renewing / extending/transfering your H1, may be any number of years

QUOTE=sharma_rita]Dear Great Guru Please help,

My question is :--When we will apply for 7th year extension on the base of pending labour,Is it necessary to have any previous H1b visa stamped in the passport in order to get H1b petetion extension with valid I-94 (So we don't need to go for stamping outside USA)??
[/QUOTE]