H1B extension problem

michigan-123

I need some advice regarding to my situation….
I got my first H1B on Oct 2001, the current one is expiring on August 7th 2007, we have applied for extension and got approval until Oct 30th 2007, my I-140 was approved last year, but USCIS did extend my visa until end of my 6th year period. As far as I know, if I-140 was approved I should get H1B beyond 6 years. I was told that USCIS did not realized that my I-140 was approved last year, according my lawyer 140 approval notice was part of my extension application.
What are my options at this point?, how can I approach to USCIS to correct the issue and got approval more then 6 year?
Also, in July my 485 date became current, do I apply for the 485 now, or wait until H1 issue is resolved, I believe If I can not get the H1B extended by Oct 30th,I can not work and need to leave the US, what happens to pending 485 application then.
Any help / advice is appreciated.

I need some advice regarding to my situation….
I got my first H1B on Oct 2001, the current one is expiring on August 7th 2007, we have applied for extension and got approval until Oct 30th 2007, my I-140 was approved last year, but USCIS did extend my visa until end of my 6th year period. As far as I know, if I-140 was approved I should get H1B beyond 6 years. I was told that USCIS did not realized that my I-140 was approved last year, according my lawyer 140 approval notice was part of my extension application.
What are my options at this point?, how can I approach to USCIS to correct the issue and got approval more then 6 year?
Also, in July my 485 date became current, do I apply for the 485 now, or wait until H1 issue is resolved, I believe If I can not get the H1B extended by Oct 30th,I can not work and need to leave the US, what happens to pending 485 application then.
Any help / advice is appreciated.

Ask your attorney or employer to contact USCIS service center which approved your H1. Also go through the H1 filing papers/ H1 LCA etc to make sure your attorney requested 3 years of extension based on approved I-140. File I-485 as soon as possible without wasting even a second.