H1B extension in vermont center

ramu55

I have applied for H1B visa extension in Dec' 03. Still I did not get my visa extension letter. My current H1B visa getting expired in this month. I think it will take another 2 or 3 months will take to get the extension letter. Before that, I want to go India for some personal commitments. My question here is, If I go to India before getting the extension, whether extension application become invalid. My employer ready to send extension paper to my Indian address as soon as he gets it. Can I go to Consulate in India with that extension approval and get the stamping? Please help in the above issue. I am in confusion.

Want to know H1B extension time

Hi,
My receipt notice date for my H1B extension in Vermont Service centre is Sep 30. I am going to India by Mar 17. Do anyone have any idea whether I will get my application approved.
I would really appreciate, if anyone who already got approval can share their receipt date.
Thanks,
SSR

Want to know H1B extension time

Hi,
My receipt notice date for my H1B extension in Vermont Service centre is Sep 30. I am going to India by Mar 17. Do anyone have any idea whether I will get my application approved.
I would really appreciate, if anyone who already got approval can share their receipt date.
Thanks,
SSR

yours must be around the corner.

my recd date was sept 12 and mine got approved on feb 04

Any updates of H1B extension from Vermont

Hi,
My receipt date is Sep 30. I would appreciate if any of you got H1B extension in this date range from Vermont.
I am going to India on Mar 17th, I am not sure whether I should go for Premium processing? Please help me with your suggestions and details.
Thanks,
Senthil

Re: Any updates of H1B extension from Vermont

Originally posted by sivarajan
Hi,
My receipt date is Sep 30. I would appreciate if any of you got H1B extension in this date range from Vermont.
I am going to India on Mar 17th, I am not sure whether I should go for Premium processing? Please help me with your suggestions and details.
Thanks,
Senthil

Did you get any response yet?

sivarajan

H1B processing date is Sept 17 as of Feb 20th. You may have to wait another 2 to 4 weeks before you hear anything from VSC. Mine is October 8th RD. so more wait ...