H1B Denied

wrongdate

Registered Users (C)
This is my second year where my H1B has gone wrong.First year,my lawyer made a date mistake and now it seems that the documents were not that convincing.I am currently enrolled at UCLA and completed a quarter there already.My laweyr filed an appeal but my case was sent to the AAO on July 27th.Does anyone know ,how much time do they usually take.What should be the best option for me ?Reapply or just wait?Also,Can i travel with a valid I-20 and a valid visa on passport even though the appeal is pending with AAO?

I need urgent help since I need to go to India in Nov.This h1B has been an headache for me.FYI ,I had applied under Master quota.I have a MS in computer science .USCIS center was the california one.

Please email suggestions on usconline@gmail.com I would be really thankful to yo guys for help!

Thanks once again!

Hi,
Even I am in the same situation . MY h1b has been denied and my attorney has made an appeal to reconsider the case. Did you get any reply for your appeal. Do you know is there a way to track the status of the appeal.

Thanks.

H1 B denied

I have been denied H1 B last year in 2006 may -june
Can try to get new H1 from a alternative company and apply at the mumbai consulate again,
I am worried about this:

How long do I have to wait before my H1 B denial to reapply for another
H1 B visa at the mumbai consulate.

Please advise:

Hi,
Even I am in the same situation . MY h1b has been denied and my attorney has made an appeal to reconsider the case. Did you get any reply for your appeal. Do you know is there a way to track the status of the appeal.

Thanks.

My H1B got denied applied for MTR on October 2ed let me know your status
mine is still pending and it is more than 2months