H1B Cap, New H1 and H1 Transfer

rvankadari

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have rather a unique situation. I am in India and I got a new H1B approved through Employer A. I haven't gone to Consulate for Visa yet. Now I have a offer from Employer B who is bigger and giving me better offer. Do I have to get a new H1(which will count in the H1b Cap) or get the already approved H1 from Company A transferred to Company B? Since H1b quota is getting exhausted and I already used one for Company A, I rather not get limited by H1b Limit.
Thanks in advance
Ravi

Hi
I have rather a unique situation. I am in India and I got a new H1B approved through Employer A. I haven't gone to Consulate for Visa yet. Now I have a offer from Employer B who is bigger and giving me better offer. Do I have to get a new H1(which will count in the H1b Cap)
---- You have to get the NEW H1 approved and it may not possible now as CAP may reach when the “bigger” (170KG and 12 feet) employer files NEW H1B petition for you
or get the already approved H1 from Company A transferred to Company B?
---- If you get the company A H1 visa stamp reach US then work with A for 2-3 months then you can transfer H1 to H1 and you will need pay stubs from A to do H1 to H1 transfer