H1b Approved Without I-94,plz I Want Ur Help

usphily

hi,

i came to usa from canada on visiting visa and after coming i found an employer who sponsored me for h1b.again i have applied for visiting visa extension and i got the extension approved for again 6 months.my visiting visa extension got approved up to DEC 21,2004.In this mean time i got my H1b approved on NOv21,2004.On h1b It says that "IF ANY OF THE WORKERS ARE IN USA THEY CAN APPLY FOR A CHANGE OF STATUS BY FILLING ANOTHER I-129 FORM AND also IT SAID THAT I HAVE TO GO FOR TORONTO CONSULATE FOR VISA STAMPING".so i went to a lawyer and i did the same thing.i have filed for change of status on Dec11,2004(my B2 I-94 expires on dec21,2004).so on Jan 15 INS send all the documents back to the attorney.After that attorney my again filed for I-129 with a change of status on Jan 20,2005 and i got the receipt number also_On Feb 05,2005 in online status i saw that my case has been approved .after 2 weeks my attorney got the notice af action form INS saying that my H!b got approved and i have to go to toronto consulte for visa stamping.i was surprised by seeing that i didnot get change of status from b2 to h1b and i didnot get the I-94.so my attorney called INS and talked to them.INS people said to fax them in detail.my attorney did the same thing.this is my story.Here are my problems.

1)my visiting visa I-94 expired on DEC21,2004.Am i on status now.

2)can you give me any suggestions regarding my case.
3)I don't want to go back for stamping ,is there any way that i can change my status with in usa.

Please help me ,as i'm very much depressed and mentally tortured these days.your suggestions help me very much.