H1B Approved after RFE beyond 6 Years

gc_ga_guy

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just want to update my details for the H1 Approval. It was my Extension based on time spent outside the US. We Initially got an RFE for the same.
My attorney resubmitted the Passport Copy with my other Details and got approved after 2 weeks.

H1 Applied : 28th July 2006
RFE received 15th Sep 2006
Responed 27th Oct 2006
Approved: 13th Nov 2006

Thanks,

gc_ga_guy said:
Hi All,

Just want to update my details for the H1 Approval. It was my Extension based on time spent outside the US. We Initially got an RFE for the same.
My attorney resubmitted the Passport Copy with my other Details and got approved after 2 weeks.

H1 Applied : 28th July 2006
RFE received 15th Sep 2006
Responed 27th Oct 2006
Approved: 13th Nov 2006

Thanks,

Hi

what was the RFE about and what extra documentation did you provide to satisfy the RFE.. would appreciate if you could share the information. Also was this in premium processing or regular and which service center?

thanks

It was the RFE to submit documents for stay outside USA like PP stampings etc.
I resubmitted my PP and my Other Visa Documents
I dont know what my Attorney exactly submitted
It was a regular processing

Thanks,

golti

Hi,all,

My H1 extn is due by Jan 2007 and it is based on stay outside USA .My stamping is for 3yrs +3yrs from 2001 to 2004 and for 3yrs till 2007 jan,i was out of the country for exactly 1 yr between middle of 2001 to middle of 2002.

My labor approved and -I-140 denied,(3yr degree with 1 yr PGDBM)
question 1
I have to extend my H1 for 6th or 7 th year?.I have given all stamping copies in passport pages to my lawer and the salary slips (indian company) as proof of 1 yr out of stay.
qsn 2
do i have to give anyother papers ?

qsn 3
since my I-140 denied (sep23rd nebraska service cntre)will it be a problem in renewing my H1,
do i have to do in premium process to get H1 extn before my visa expire in Jan 2007,
Kindly guide me,if anyone had answers.and help me.
also is it possible to use the old labor (EB2 with modification with exp added to it?)for applying new I140.

Golti,

To get a Visa extension based on your stay outside USA is pretty standard. Just talk to your attorney and he will be able to guide you for the douments.
I140 Rejection wont have any effect on your current H1 Process extension.

Hope it Helps

I got similar RFE-Yet to reply

Hey gc_ga_guy

My company just now reiceved same RFE that you got. I am also requesting to recapture time outside USA for my 7th year approval. Appeciate if you could talk to your attorney and let us know exact documents he sent to support them.

I have latest photocopy of my PP, but may not have all Old I-94s for USA
visits.

Early response is appreciated