H1B 7th year extension while BEC pending

Incomplete Status

AwardMyGC said:
dcmetro22042,

I'm :confused: .

I have heard of case status like 'waiting processing','incomplete' and 'certified'. But not 'TR'. Hmmm......

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Can anyone Please tell me What is the CASE status Incomplete Means??

My case status snapshot says...

Case Number: T-xxxxxxxxxxx
Priority Date: 10/16/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Status: Incomplete

Does anybody know where I stand? Does my case made it to Federal from State..?
Any input is much appreciated...

Guys,

Please read through the forum and you will find the answers for yourself. These type of questions have been asked numerous times...

Here you go..

1.Incomplete = 45day letter not yet generated/Case not entered fully
2.Data Review = 45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered Falls into TR/RIR Q
3.Closed = 45 day reply not recived/Employer closed/BEC erorneosly entered
4.RIR = 45 day reply recieved/data entered /under process
5.Final Review = With CO
6.Certified = Certified (May not yet mailed)

These are not confirmed by DOL but a educated guess by some of the active forum members.

Robby99 said:
Can anyone Please tell me What is the CASE status Incomplete Means??

My attorney called me today. He has found out from Dallas BEC that my has status: "Final Review". Does anyone knows what does that means and how long it would take to get the case approval?

GC_from_NJ said:
Guys,

Please read through the forum and you will find the answers for yourself. These type of questions have been asked numerous times...

Here you go..

1.Incomplete = 45day letter not yet generated/Case not entered fully
2.Data Review = 45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered Falls into TR/RIR Q
3.Closed = 45 day reply not recived/Employer closed/BEC erorneosly entered
4.RIR = 45 day reply recieved/data entered /under process
5.Final Review = With CO
6.Certified = Certified (May not yet mailed)

These are not confirmed by DOL but a educated guess by some of the active forum members.

Thanks for concise answer. One of the problem is PEC has not set the rules anywhere. Hence the confusion.
My case status is Data Review. Most of the people who share my case status have recieved and replied to 45 days letter. Whereas I have not recieved one. Is there any way to know if 45 days letter has been sent ???

You are welcome.. We are here to help each other... :)

45 day letter receipt can only be answered by your lawyer/company. You probably have to keep bugging them once a week to know what is going on. Unfortunately PBEC will not be able to confirm on individual basis whether 45 day letters have been sent or not. Infact I have read in the forums that some people's cases have been approved even without the 45 day letters..

PBEC is very unpredictable as anything can happen.. :confused:

gcforwhat said:
Thanks for concise answer. One of the problem is PEC has not set the rules anywhere. Hence the confusion.
My case status is Data Review. Most of the people who share my case status have recieved and replied to 45 days letter. Whereas I have not recieved one. Is there any way to know if 45 days letter has been sent ???

7th year H1b approved in 3 weeks!

Hi,
I just wanted to share with you guys that 7th year extension was appoved in less than 3 weeks without premium processing. Did not even ask for proof ofpending LC for more than a year. Just copy of LC receipt at SWA and PBEC did the job. We had sent an email requesting the proof anyways,...
Hope the work at PBEC was that faster !

Cool

Wow...this is interesting !! I had filed my 7th year extension more than a month back and have since not heard anything. I guess it will take 3 months or more to get it processed. My lawyer had attached the PBEC screen snapshot with the application.

What is your case status ?

ben123 said:
Hi,
I just wanted to share with you guys that 7th year extension was appoved in less than 3 weeks without premium processing. Did not even ask for proof ofpending LC for more than a year. Just copy of LC receipt at SWA and PBEC did the job. We had sent an email requesting the proof anyways,...

no replies from H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US

Hi,

Please Do you know if for some reason the H1B7YR@dal.dflc.us has stopped replying?

Is there any other email address I should use to get the proof of the LC been processed for more than 1year?

thx
-Eric

mine too

Mine also .. my h1 7th year was applied during Aug 1st week . and it has been approved and papers were sent to me on 09/02/06... in 3 weeks..

I dont know whether my attorney sent any status enquiry mails to PBEC .. or a proof . but, i do, just to check my status :)

non-7th year .. some of my friends moving from 5th to 6th year renewal .. got it in < 2 weeks ..

ben123 said:
Hi,

my 8th year extension got approved in just 11 days. Receipt date is Aug 18th 2005 and notice date is Aug 29th 2005

Cool .. if our DOL/SWA was like this, then this forum would not have existed

:cool:
ga03 said:
my 8th year extension got approved in just 11 days. Receipt date is Aug 18th 2005 and notice date is Aug 29th 2005

your H1 may be renewed

I guess, your H1 would have been renewed. If you have your EAC # .. then track it .. i use, http://immihelp.com/timings/tracking.jsp to track .. which takes you to US gov tracking website.

good luck.

GC_from_NJ said:
Wow...this is interesting !! I had filed my 7th year extension more than a month back and have since not heard anything. I guess it will take 3 months or more to get it processed. My lawyer had attached the PBEC screen snapshot with the application.

What is your case status ?

Response from PBEC

I emailed PBEC today and got a screenshot within 3 hrs.

Nothing much to report same old BullS**t, the case status is listed as RIR.

PD - 10/2002 - RIR - Virginia

45 day letter response was sent 01/2005.

I noticed that there is a huge diff between the prevailing wage and the rate of pay (the latter being much higher), is that a good thing or bad?

Any comments?

I will need to file for a 7th year extension in a few months.

Hi GC_from_NJ,

My Lawyer prepared forms for my 7th yr ext., I have noticed that he asked for three yr (Form I-129 Page 3, Col.8 Date intended Employement)

This is just common, or I have to ask for just one year?

7th year extension means asking INS to grant you extension of 1 year after your 6 years are over. You can ask for 3 years of extension if your 140 is pending when your 6 years are over. In my case they have asked for 1 year increment.
Your lawyer should be the best person to ask for this query.

powerman said:
Hi GC_from_NJ,

My Lawyer prepared forms for my 7th yr ext., I have noticed that he asked for three yr (Form I-129 Page 3, Col.8 Date intended Employement)

This is just common, or I have to ask for just one year?