H1B 7th year extension while BEC pending

Have you received 45-day letter?

could "incomplete" means data-input not finished and 45-day letter not sent?

and

"waiting processing" means 45-day letter replied and wait in Q for adjudication?

not sure.

gcforwhat said:
What is difference between "waiting processing" and "incomplete"???? Any one can shed some lite on this issue????

I recieved screen shot from PBEC stating I am RIR and with incomplete status....

I found those on the AILA website. Unfortunately the full text is not available to the general public.

# 7/15/2005 DOL Explains "Failed" Existence Check Items on Backlog Processing Center Screen Shots
Labor Dept. explains why some screen shots provided in connection with H-1B extensions beyond the sixth year say "failed" under employer existence. DOL is notifying USCIS of the problem to avoid unwarranted denials.

NY state August 2002 receipt still waiting for 45 day letter

My receipt came in August 2002 and I still haven't heard from anyone regarding my LCA. My H1B just got extended for the 7th year for 1 more year. Do you think I should be worried that I haven't received my 45 day letter yet. I called Philly but the moron on the phone was clueless. Do you think I should apply from scratch using PERM?

VAGCwaiting said:
dcmetro22042,

May I know when is your H1 Expires? Mine is expiring in Feb, 2006. I don't know if it's too early to send email to Philly for the extension proof now.

Mine expires in Dec, 2005.

fogman1 said:

and

"waiting processing" means 45-day letter replied and wait in Q for adjudication?

not sure.
Hi
No I din't get my 45 days letter. But I recieved a letter stating my case is awaiting processing.

AwardMyGC said:
dcmetro22042,

I'm :confused: .

I have heard of case status like 'waiting processing','incomplete' and 'certified'. But not 'TR'. Hmmm......

Thanks

AwardMyGC

TR is traditional meaning regular(EB3-non-rir) not RIR.

Got an email html letter instead of screenshot!

:confused:

No case number was provided. It took about a week for the plre.y

-------

U.S. Department of Labor

Employment and Training Administration
GSB Building
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004

July 19, 2005

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PROCESSING

November 14, 2003

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of xxx yyy was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on November 14, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Sincerely,

STEPHEN W. STEFANKO

Certifying Officer

Last edited by a moderator:
stucklabor said:
:confused:

No case number was provided. It took about a week for the plre.y

-------

U.S. Department of Labor

Employment and Training Administration
GSB Building
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004

July 19, 2005

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PROCESSING

November 14, 2003

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of xxx yyy was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on November 14, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Sincerely,

STEPHEN W. STEFANKO

Certifying Officer

oh oh...looks like they have probably figured out that the deluge of emails they are getting is from people that don't need h1 renewal trying to get status of their case by looking at the screen shot...

Jdk98

JDK,
I applied for my 9th year extension recently.
My lawyer sent the receipt he got from CA SWA.
But I got an RFE from USCIS asking for proof from BPC.

There have been some instances where USCIS has not asked for that.
But in my case they did.

It is much safer to get the proof from BPC so that you avoid unnecessary delay and frustration.

You can send the request yourself. You don't have to depend on your lawyer.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

jdk98 said:
Hi,

Now I am applying 9th year H1B extension. I asked to my attorney to request screen shot or proof from Phil BEC for pending my labor. But he replied me back no need this. Please some one let me know is it true?? with out 45 days letter or no proof of any screen shots is it OK to apply for 9th year H1B extension?

Can I request directly to phil BEC for status of my labor without my attorney or employer? If any problems (legal) please let me know..

Thanks,
jdk98

PD - Jan 2003 (Non-RIR)
State (SWA) - CT

Lawyers reply..

This is what I received from my lawyer when I asked "what Incomplete status means ?".

The “Incomplete” notation simply means that it has not been processed yet. It is not an indication of an incomplete filing. It just means that a decision has yet to be rendered.

fogman1 said:

and

not sure.

Getting visitor visa for my wife's parent (i'm H1-B holder)

Hi all,
Does anyone know how can I support my wife's parent in order to get visitor's visa. I'm an Iranian and having been working in State since 2000 on H1-B visa with my wife (H4) and my son (4 y/o who was born here).
I have invited them before but they got rejected, I’m just wondering if anyone knows how to provide right documents.

Your response will be greatly appreciated!
roro13

Last edited by a moderator:
Visitor Visa

Check out this website which will give you a list of all the documents you need for visitor visa.

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/visitor/sponsordocs.html

roro13 said:
Hi all,
Does anyone know how can I support my wife's parent in order to get visitor's visa. I'm an Iranian and having been working in State since 2000 on H1-B visa with my wife (H4) and my son (4 y/o who was born here).
I have invited them before but they got rejected, I’m just wondering if anyone knows how to provide right documents.

Your response will be greatly appreciated!
roro13

How Can i apply for Screen Shot by myself?

Thanks for your useful info.

How long does it take to get the Screen shot in Philly?
How long before H1-B expiration should i apply for that?

Thanks in Advance,
roro13

3 days - 3 weeks

It can take anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks depending upon the number of requests PBEC is getting for the case status.

You can apply for 7th year H1B extension earliest by 6 months and latest by 1 week before H1B expires... :) depending upon the situation. I would suggest that you give your employer/lawyer a heads up about when you want to file for the extension.

roro13 said:
Thanks for your useful info.

How long does it take to get the Screen shot in Philly?
How long before H1-B expiration should i apply for that?

Thanks in Advance,
roro13
:)

Thanks for your reply!

Should i apply for Screen Shot by myself or Lawyer( i mean employer's lawyer)?

Both

You can ask for the screenshot yourself and also ask your company to request for the same.... Good luck !!

roro13 said:
Thanks for your reply!

Should i apply for Screen Shot by myself or Lawyer( i mean employer's lawyer)?

Labor Certification got denied...

Hi All,
My Labor Certification got denied back in August 2002 from Texas Workforce because of the Economy and my lawyer couldn't convince them!! Back in Dec 2004 I have received a letter from Texas Workforce in regards to "Reactivation" of my case.
Anyone knows what does "Reactivation of a case mean"? Or how can I figure out what is my case status at this point?
Unfortunately, My lawyer is not willing to do any action on my case even I have already paid him a good money!!!!

Thanks in Advance,
roro13

roro13 said:
Hi All,
My Labor Certification got denied back in August 2002 from Texas Workforce because of the Economy and my lawyer couldn't convince them!! Back in Dec 2004 I have received a letter from Texas Workforce in regards to "Reactivation" of my case.
Anyone knows what does "Reactivation of a case mean"? Or how can I figure out what is my case status at this point?
Unfortunately, My lawyer is not willing to do any action on my case even I have already paid him a good money!!!!

Thanks in Advance,
roro13

You can call yourself to workforce and ask them and change your attorney.