H1 Visa stamping experience- Mexico

Matamoros stamping

went to Matamaros with MAS

The questions asked were--
1.) wat do you do?
2.) wat does the company do?
3.) Are you single or married?
4.) do you have any family in US

Some other ppl were asked for their transcripts, degree, pay stubs and employment letters.

During entry to US... was asked ----wat do you do? where do you live? proof of address.

List of Documents

Hi prats321,

I have appointment on in metamaros on July 31st. what are the documents required for h1 stamping. Please let me know if you have any link to this. My interview time is 9;00 a.m. Can I book my return flight on same day evening.

Thanks in advance.
Thota

prats321 said:
went to Matamaros with MAS

The questions asked were--
1.) wat do you do?
2.) wat does the company do?
3.) Are you single or married?
4.) do you have any family in US

Some other ppl were asked for their transcripts, degree, pay stubs and employment letters.

During entry to US... was asked ----wat do you do? where do you live? proof of address.

thotasjunk said:
Hi prats321,

I have appointment on in metamaros on July 31st. what are the documents required for h1 stamping. Please let me know if you have any link to this. My interview time is 9;00 a.m. Can I book my return flight on same day evening.

Thanks in advance.
Thota
Hi thotasjunk ,

My appointment is on the same day in Matamorous for H1 stamping. You can get some information form http://www.consulartripservices.com/. They charge some $$ for their service. I am not very sure how easy it would be to get to the consulate and if language would be a problem, otherwise getting a mexican permit is easy.

What are your plans?? do you plan to do it all by urself or take some prof. service like this guy?