H1 Visa Stamping delay

ro342

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for my H1-B revalidation at Chennai consulate on december 16th and not recieved any information regarding my application. I am stated to travel on Jan 3rd. Is it advisable to contact the consulate regarding this? are there any other members in similar situation or experieced delays beyond the 10 processing days. Any help in this matter will be helpful.

Thank you

I applied for H1B (and H4) on Dec 18 and am still waiting. Used tts drop box at Chennai. First H1B stamping, but prior F1 from Chennai. I guess the holidays are partly responsible. Please keep me informed. Another few days and it would be time to get psyched. :confused:

Hello

Hello Guys

If your case has not been resolved, I request you to come and join chennai_consulate yahoo groups and share your experiences with the members there. There are quite a few people who are in similar situation like you and are stuck in india because of visa delays.

Thanks
Randeep

How do i get to chennai_consulate yahoo group. I searched under yahoo groups did not find any. Any help is appreciated.

Hi,
I also have a problem with the Chennai consulate. my yahoo id is svswaran@yahoo.com. Add me into that yahoo groups so that i can get some info and share my experience.
Thanks,
venky