H1 Visa Dates in Canada. Please Help

greencard80

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am in US on H1 visa and Originally Came to US on H4 and now want to stamp for H1 visa from Canada but I am trying to get dates for stamping and they are saying no one dates are available in calendar months. Can anybody having anyother option to get dates.

I have just got my PR for canada and I need to take entry before Aug 1st week. So I am looking for date in July anyday anytime.

Please anybody help.

Thanks in advance.

keep trying

Hello. I was in the same situation until this afternoon. You just need to keep checking the website, like 100times a day. I saw lots of spots in Ottawa in July last night(just past Midnight).
Today at work I checked the website more than 10 times. Then finally I got a spot at Montreal consulate in June, although the website they have no spots in the next 6weeks for Montreal.
Even for Quebec, they keep updating 1 spot at a time. Of course, it disappear within a few mins as well.
You just need to keep trying !!

Go at 12:00AM and keep refreshing page for few Mins

Try tonight 12:00 and by 12:10 u should see some info make sure next day is not Weekend if u need Toronto u might get 2 week of August

which timings is midnight

I am from Hawaii, what timings do i check for dates. Hawaii is 6 hours late from mainland timings. I badly need dates for july end or august first week. preferably not calgary and vancour.

please help.

thanks.
Kishore.

Hi sammal,
Its not becoz they are not good. I am from honolulu, my employer is in new jersy. so all the 4 consolates are near except these 2.

Thanks.

frostrated said:
does anyone have any information regarding the appointment dates in mexico?

when u go to nvars.com there is a link if u want to attend in mexico. i didnt feel difficult in getting mexico dates. rather than canada dates.

H1-B from Canada

Hello All,
I am located in Canada and having PR of Canada and I have processed H-1 for this year...
I got my EAC # and waiting for Approval from INS..

Can some one tell me how to proceed from here ?
Do i need to book date for stamping in any location without getting approval ? if Yes can you send me link?

What are the doc required for stamping?

List of Doc..

Thanks in Advance.

H1CAN said:
Hello All,
I am located in Canada and having PR of Canada and I have processed H-1 for this year...
I got my EAC # and waiting for Approval from INS..

Can some one tell me how to proceed from here ?
Do i need to book date for stamping in any location without getting approval ? if Yes can you send me link?

What are the doc required for stamping?

List of Doc..

Thanks in Advance.

Check out http://www.amcits.com/

Montreal Consulate message

I took appointment through nvars.com in July but when i go to nvars to reschedule - I get a message displayed under the drop down for select location (montreal) which says :

"The Montreal Consulate does not book visa appointments for applicants residing in the United States. Please review the appointment availability at an alternate consulate"

Do you know anything about it or can u see the same message there?

Sk94 said:
Hello. I was in the same situation until this afternoon. You just need to keep checking the website, like 100times a day. I saw lots of spots in Ottawa in July last night(just past Midnight).
Today at work I checked the website more than 10 times. Then finally I got a spot at Montreal consulate in June, although the website they have no spots in the next 6weeks for Montreal.
Even for Quebec, they keep updating 1 spot at a time. Of course, it disappear within a few mins as well.
You just need to keep trying !!