H1 Visa Application Status

ar_kri

Hi Experts,

I am on L1 visa, and my wife is on L2 visa. She has her EAD and she is working with a consultant now. Her employer has applied for her H1B visa and the visa is showing "Initial Review" as the current status.

She has to travel out of the country in 3 months from now (for a period of one month). My questions are as follows

1. Can my wife travel on my L2 visa and enter the US again on L2 while her H1B visa is being processed?
2. Say she travels and comes back on her L2 visa, does she have to go back to our native country to get her H1B visa stamped? Or she can get it stamped anywhere outside the US?

-Arvind

H visa (i.e., temporary and accept training issued visas), respectively. H - 1: have special skills of temporary work of foreigners, H - 2: because of the lack of certain types of domestic or professional and temporary work of foreigners, H - 3: accept all kinds of training of foreigners, H - 4: above 1 ~ H H - 3 - visa winner their spouses and children.

Hi Experts,

My Employer has filled the H1b petition for me , according to the USCIS .gov uscis have got my documents on 15-June-2010,
on checking the status by tacking number on the uscis.gov /case status , it shows the status as 'Initial Review.' What is the Time line for getting a decision for H1 B. i.e. after how many days i can expect a decision. as its already 135 days over

Thanks for the reply.

i checked and found that my application is with vermont service center .
my employer said generally it takes 90-150 days from the date of submission.
how can we approach to uscis in this regard

hi Expert ,
we just came to know that timelines have been increased for h1b .
is that true...??? just wondering for this year uscis has nt given confirmation to me.
and hw they will start h1 b filling in march for the next year ... it sounds funny ..